Well hello my little duckies! It’s your lucky week, Kim here again!
Today I’m going to be sharing with you my recipe for a gorgeous breakfast!
All you need is an avocado, eggs, salt, pepper and some form of breakfast meat like salami or bacon (I used venison salami).
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Small slices of salami/bacon
1. Cut avocado in half and pre heat the oven to 160degrees with fan.
2. Scoop out a little of the avocado filling to create a well.
3. Crack each egg into the avocado halves (don’t worry about overspill, just make sure you’re using a tin that can keep the avocados upright in the oven). Place the scooped out avocado on top of the avocado halves.
4. Place tin in the pre heated oven for about 15-20minutes depending on how runny you want your eggs to be.
5. Once the eggs are cooked, take them out and place in a bowl or on a plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Take your meat (in my case the salami) and chop it into small slivers that can be placed on top of your eggs.
Et voilà! Your baked eggs in avocados are ready!!
Pictured: baked eggs in avocado with venison salami slices.
If you try out this recipe please leave a comment with a photo or any suggestions on anything you did differently!!